Halaman

FOR EXO! MY ANGELAAAA~~

0 comments




For you. That specially, not beloved. I just loved my mother. Not the dearest. Because I just love my father.

Twelve. Not a number that is too common to mention. U know what? I liked number 2. From the first, not because 2 of 12.

Twelve. More than three. That means more than enough. Very much.

Six and six. Figures of twins. I'm going to shake the dice again in twin figures. And it was fun, made a lot more progress.
More funny of shuffling two dice with the six spots on each
More fun than developed first on paper monopoly





Kris. There is no other word I can think again. Elegant. Indeed, what else can be said imagine of you, Gege? No, dont you? Except when Gege at MV MAMA, I'm not going to lie. Gege is quite scary. But it does not as scary as Kai Oppa on that part too. I'm also quite happy to know Gege speak fluent English. Ur China-Canada, isnt it? And guess what, I'm using 'CANADA' in the background where my novel project! I'm proud of this, very proud! Moreover, just because Gege, not because it is the birthplace of Justin Bieber. And I also liked how Gege rapping. Then.... I love to keep staring on ur shoes lol!!!

Lay. Gege, I love when I can see you. I love it. I felt the weight lost is in my shoulder. Yes though, as such I can only meet when Gege air-bangs. And I do not know, when Gege not wear bangs, I felt it was not Gege. How do you say yes? I do not know. I saw Gege a ponytail, as Lay a shady, cool, and do not forget it SOFT!! Otherwise without bangs? Youre manly dude...

Luhan. I like your name, Gege! Exciting for the call many times. You're you and you. I always had Gege at each MV. I like the part of the song which is the voice MAMA. It's unique! Oh yeah I also really want bangs like. Since the first instead. Ever since I saw Kyuhyun bangs. I'm so obsessed with the model bangs look like that. And I also want to paint blonde hair. I'm tired of black hair. Oh yes, because Gege, Im in love with Chinese. I learned to sing the song lyric of MAMA. Slightly falling. HISTORY?? Oh please do not ask. It was very difficult. The tempo is so fast.

Xiumin. I swear I'll play your cheeks when we meet. Yes I know, once you're fat, right? I will not laugh. Really. You're cute and cuter than me. U know what? I'm jealous, I want a little 'chubby' like you.

Chen. Oppa different from the others. When others pose with the weird style, you keep smiling. Do not open your mouth or anything. So simple. Not that! I like your smile, smile wide like Siwon. But the smile belongs you, I prefer it. Honestly, I do not know what strength in MV MAMA. Is lightning? But why always associated with scorpions. Kkeundae, whats u know, my horoscope scorpio. With a scorpion emblem. Little in common with you, Oppa!

Tao. I never considered gege refrigerator, monster or anything. If yes, believe me! I'm just kidding, gege! I like the your cold style heh. As if there's nothing interesting around gege. Youre cool. And that's the point!!! Gege will not be any couple it with yeoja. It will not and should not be.

Suho. I really confuse with Siwon oppa at any given moment. And this is all I'm saying. Youre face in  MAMA and HISTORY MV are very different. What is not oppa? Ah but it was not oppa looked much younger when in pict? How can ...

Dio. I do not like to write the name oppa with "DO" I prefer when reciting. Your name is look alike with my senir haha. But he is not nothing compared to oppa. You with youre golden voice, where there is a match. While there, I still like the sound of you.

Baekhyun. Oppa I really envy of you. So jealousy. Look at how old oppa already huh? And your face? As younger than me. It's not fair. Oppa even more cute than Xiumin. I'm surprised. What do oppa eat? Potions what? Really!! Oh yes what oppa know. There, out there. I have a friend. He is always worshiped you. She cried when you got ill-though at the time I was almost crying. What oppa know our dreams? Meet you.

Chanyeol. YOUR MA FIRSTBIAS LA~. Yes it is because of Kei. And all associated with oppa. Since I've started looking at Sehun. Oppa, til whenever I REALLY love you. When oppa started dancing, when oppa sing with a fast tempo, when I inadvertently capt poses of youu. I liked all of it.

Kai. Oh and see now who I talk to? Machines dancer with sexy lips. <3

Sehun. Pay a visit to my house, and find your name in my cupboard lol!!! Look, I just made it. Well very, very simple. I'm sorry oppa. I'm not like other fans. They have everything. Exo necklace, ring, the clothes they had. But mee? I'm sorry oppa, sorry. I just have a love for you. Not lightstick or headbands bearing the name as they wear. I'm just a little girl dressed in the ugliest among the thousands of fans on ur fanmeet. Later. Or maybe not ever. Oppa look. My first chance to see you gone. Just because I was a little girl. Very little to just see. Indeed, I was disappointed, Oppa. Just saw you and 11 other people were very pulled. Seeing you smile, smile even though I know it's not just me. Just that oppa. Just that. I will not ask for more to take pictures with you, or maybe talk to you. No.
You. I do not know what knowledge you have. What is clear is that talent. I'm not the first to look at you. Who love you. Who blushed to see your teaser. Were amazed to see your action. But trust who knows how long, and hopefully forever. You will remain one. Filling my day that sucks. And what do you know? Your music makes me alive. I seemed to recover from illness, waking from sleep. If you guys know. I've cried for you. It may even now tears menitih already. I hate this. I'm sick of seeing it. Seeing me is already very loved you. And with each beat of destiny made me sink away. In. Very deep. Deeper than the trough. I even cried at face Luhan. The poster. It all reminds me now how I love you. How can I love someone. How I cried when you are sick. It's all torture, Oppa. How long will I just be a fan? I'm bored, oppa. I'm bored. Just saw your pict, MV guys. Do you not think it is saturated?? Look and see it again? And quite striking careful when you posing with other women. Oppa, really I do not forbid you to anyone. And that might be your project. But I as your fans oppa!! I am your fans! And I have the feeling to be jealous. You get into the mind and grow my heart. And you keep letting this feeling grows. Until I know how it feels to be a fan of zero debut. LOVE, not just admired. Oppa! understood. My tears wasted on all this. Loving someone who is clear that I would never be able to talk to him. It was very painful, Oppa. I like to be the most depressing moment. If oppa can count how many stars in the sky, the fish in the sea, I feel more than that, Oppa! Indeed, I do not want you to think of the fans. At least younger. I'll take it.

Oppa, one day I really want you to read it. I want you to know how to be fans. And u know what? I'm writing this while listening Mama and cry ..

Xian Kim
@sehunpouts
Irma

n o v